Looking for an easy, cheap, and filling crockpot meal? We’ve fell in love with Crockpot Steak Sandwiches!
- One pound of sandwich rounds steak from Hy-Vee. It feeds 2 people.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of mexican chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried marjoram (I ordered this from amazon because I am dummy and couldn’t find it or pronounce it)
- Tablespoons of whiskey (this is optional)
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard
- 1 (12 fluid ounce OF O’Doul’s (non alcoholic beer)
Spread the garlic along the bottom of the crockpot and lay the sandwich steak over the top. Add in the ground cumin, black pepper, chili powder, paprika, thyme, marjoram, whiskey, workchestershire, hot sauce and mustard. Pour the O’Douls over the top.
Cook on Low for 6-8 hours. Halfway through turn the meat over. When your meat completely falls apart, it is READY