Holy freaking Moly I had no idea you can take so many vegetables and make them a base for a pizza or pie or whatever you want to call it! Here is the quick and easy of how I make my broccoli crust
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Set out a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly spray parchment paper with Avocado oil Spray before adding a crust.
- Crust- I mix up 4 to 5 ounces of chopped broccoli (I use my Ninja on medium) and add in one egg and stir. It looks like the egg won’t be enough liquid to hold the pizza together but it does!
- I also add in 2 tsp of Pizza Lover’s seasoning from Meal Prep Spices and stir again.
- Take crust and spread on parchment paper in whatever pizza shape you’d like. Make sure there are no holes or thin spots as the toppings will fall through.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
And now for the deliciousness!
Then, take your crust out of the oven and add on your toppings (cheese, marinara, peppers, chicken, etc) and put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes. This will all depend on your oven so keep an eye on the cheese so it doesn’t burn.
My favorite toppings to date are sautéed red peppers. asparagus, and zucchini and add in a little Vegan pepper jack cheese on top. I sauté my vegetables while the crust is cooking.
Hope you enjoy! If you try out this recipe please tag me so I can share!
Leave A Comment