In these trying times, I wanted to share a quick and easy recipe with you all that Kolby and I have been loving. It’s quick, easy, and healthy.
White Cheddar chicken and spinach
- Mix up Annie’s White Cheddar Mac according to box instructions.
- Chop then sautéed multiple cups of spinach then add to mac.
- Add 9 oz cooked chicken (I used shredded chicken I made in the crockpot over the weekend)
- Add two servings of part-skim mozzarella and stir until gooey.
- Add in some milk (unflavored almond or skim) to make it more saucy