Lately we’ve been on a kick of cooking up new and tasty sweet treats using Shakeology as the base. Doing so gives us some sweet tooth satisfaction, but also keeps us on track with the high protein and nutrient rich Shakeology. Our most recent favorite is chocolate Shakeology Brownies with a splash of Peanut Butter. Here’s the recipe for all you chocolate lovers out there:
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate or Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Spray a bread loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix ingredients together and then spread in pan. (it will be very thick, just keep spreading it)
- Bake for 8-12 minutes ( I took mine off around 8 and it needed a few more minutes) I added just a little peanut butter the top as soon as it came out so it was melted on them.